Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.

New Year's Day - Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin to pave the way to hell with them as usual.      
Mark Twain


Here are some New Year's resolutions I plan to make and keep this year!

I will do less laundry and use more deordorant.

I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.

I will read the manual...just as soon as I find it.

I will gain at least 2 pounds.

I will think of a password other than password.

I will eat healthier by adding more lettuce to my BLTs.

I will keep in touch with old schoolmates who have gained more weight than me.

I will learn to speak with a British accent.

I will spray whipped cream into my mouth every Saturday.

I will no longer waste my time worrying about the past; instead I will spend more time worrying about the future.

Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my jammies. Instead I will move my computer to the bedroom.

I will spend one hour less on the internet each day. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.

I hope 2012 brings you wonderful opportunities and rich blessings!
Happy New Year
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment